3.22.2012

Goodbye Facebook; Hello Comments

I took a cue from one of my dearest and closest friends; I deleted my Facebook account...and I feel close to giddy!! I guess I needed that gone more than I thought.

I am also "Allowing" comments to be made on my blog again since I am no longer accessible via FB. I don't even know if anyone even reads my blog any more. Back in the day, I remember posting on everyone's blog and getting tons of comments on my posts. Then Facebook came along and Blogger got put on the back burner. I know most of my friends no longer update or follow Blogger anymore. Sigh.

But here I am! And here I'll stay (even if no one else knows I am here)!

5 comments:

Sherral said...

Hiya!

Sherral said...

Oh it makes me feel so good to not be the only Facebook dropout, lol! I've been enjoying your blog posts so much and look forward to more. And yay! Now I can leave comments!

Whitings said...

Do you get notify when I reply to your comment?

Sherral said...

Nope. But I like that the reply thing is there now. It would be cool if they notified you on your dashboard or something... Maybe someday.

Mary said...

Yay!!! I deleted my account on facebook too a couple of years ago........and I love it!!!! Don't you feel free?! haha