8.04.2012

BRAVE


Devon and I took the kids to see Disney's Brave. I really loved this movie! Now, it was no Tangled, but it was still very entertaining. I enjoyed the Irish music and accents. Paxon's favorite part was when the bears fought, and Ryan's favorite part was, "All of the parts." When we arrived at the theater, 10 minutes early, all the seats were filled. Devon and I had to split up, which I was sad about...at first. Ryan and I sat in the middle of the very last row. It turned out to be so much fun with just the two of us girls hanging out before the movie. She talked a million miles an hour to me without worrying about the interruption of her brother. And Devon said that his time alone with Paxon was just as memorable. They ended up sitting in the row in front our ours and off to the left aisle. What a fun time! I am not sure yet if it will be a movie we buy, it depends on the interest of the kids. We will probably Red Box it first once or twice to see if it is a keeper. But I do recommend watching it.

1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

Glad it ended up being so much fun! Good to know a bit about it too-- we're such cheapskates, etc, that we haven't seen it yet...