6.27.2012

Potty Training

Ryan is potty training right now, and whenever she uses the toilet Paxon comes running in and gives her the biggest hug showering her with praises of a job well done. No we did not ask Paxon to do this. No Paxon is not imitating what Devon and I do. Yes Paxon is an awesomely supportive big bother. And yes I love it.

3 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Ohmygosh that is sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!! Paxon rocks! How is Ryan doing with it? Sooooo wish I could have talked to you tonight! I think I'm going crazy with so much going on... :`(

The Whitaker Family said...

btw, thanks for all the blog posts!!!!!! I've been dying for them and couldn't believe I'd missed so many so thanks for the head's up by commenting on all mine! ;)

Jessie said...

You seriously have the cutest kids! Love them!